Friday, April 5, 2013

Financial Computation WebServices

This is the feedback page for "Financial Computation WebServices" a Restful web service of frequently used financial computations that I created and made available online to everyone, free of charge.

The service includes:




  • Loan balance & loan payment computations
  • Future value computations
  • Annuity investment and annuity withdrawal computations

  • And as time permits, I will be adding many more.


    This service is my giving back, in a small way, to the awesome software development community which have so enriched my life. Thank you to everyone who's ever written a book, a blog, or posted a comment anywhere. I am here because you did.


    Click here to visit the Financial Computation WebServices page.

    If you wish, comment below and let me know how you are using the services. Are there any computations you would like me to add?

    Thank you,
    Luis.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment